◆13 Digits Operation Instruction Version 3
(13 digits watch dial)
- 13 Digits, Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Month, Day and Week
- Daily Alarm, Month & Date Alarm, and Chime hourly
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split count
- Second Time (DT) function
- Count Down (Upper limit: 24H)
- 2000----2099 Calendar, 12/24H
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- At any station, press A key, the EL back light on for 3 seconds.
- In Normal time Mode, Press B key to convert MODE as following:
1. Time & date setting
- In Normal time Mode, press D key to convert 12H/24H, “P” means 12H
- In Normal time Mode, Hold C key till the Minutes flashing then enter into Time & Date setting Mode.
- Press B to choose Hours - Minute-Year-Month-Date, Press D Key to adjust the data.
- Press C key to exit.
2. Alarm ON/OFF
- In Alarm Mode， press C key to ON/OFF Alarm function.
- If “” symbol appears, means ALM function ON, otherwise means OFF.
- When the Alarm function chiming, the symbol will be flashing and chiming for 10s, press any key to stop.
3. Alarm setting
- In Alarm Mode, Hold C key till the alarm Hours flashing enter into Alarm setting.
- Press B to choose Alarm Hour -- Minute--Month--Date, Press D Key to adjust the data.
- When you are setting the Alarm Hour, pay attention to AM/PM
- When you are setting the Alarm Month and Date, if you set the data of Month& Date, then on that Month& Date will alarm, if no data then means OFF the Month& Date alarm function.
- If you ON the Alarm function, the alarm symbol will show in each Mode.
- Press C to exit.
4. Chronograph functions
In Normal Mode, press B key twice enter into Chronograph Mode
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue, press D to suspend again, when suspend, press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function, and the “SPL” symbol appear, press C key again to get the first group record ,but the second group still processing in the back ground, press C key again to continue the second group, press C key again to read the second group record......when the final group finished, Press D key to stop the SPL function, press C key read the final group(SUM) record, press C key again to clear the record to zero.
5. Second Time Setting
- In Second Time Mode, in the corner will show the symbol “DT”
- Hold C key till the Hour flashing then enter into DT time setting Mode
- Press B to choose Hours - Minute, Press D Key to adjust the data
- Press C key to exit.
6. Count Down Setting
- In Count down Mode, in the corner will show the symbol “TR”
- Hold C key till the Hour flashing then enter into TR time setting Mode
- Press B to choose TR Hours - Minute, Press D Key to adjust the data
- Press C key to exit the setting , press D key to start count down ,press D key again to suspend, press D key again to start again
- After you suspend the count down, press C key to stop count down function back to the count down time which you setting
- After you start the count down, press M back to Normal Time Mode, and the count down working on the background.
- Count down time could be setting between 1 minutes to 24H,if you wanna to setting the count down time setting in 24H, then setting the count down time in 0:00:00
- After you finished the countdown to 0:00:00, the watch will chime for 15s, press any key to stop chime and back to the count down time which you are setting.