◆12 Digi General Operation Manual
(12 Digi General Model Watch Dial Plate)
- 12 Digits, Display Hour ,Minutes ,Seconds ,Month,Day and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H,Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split count
- EL backlight
In any Mode , press A key for EL backlight ON 3s
Press B key to convert MODE as following :
In normal display mode: press B key once, enter Chronograph mode
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue,press D to suspend again,......when suspend,press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function,and the “SPL” symbol appear,press C key again to get the first group record ,but the second group still processing in the back ground,press C key again to continue the second group,press C key again to read the second group record......when the final group finished, Press D key to stop the SPL function,press C key read the final group(SUM) record, press C key again to clear the record to zero.
4）Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
- In normal mode， press B key twice to enter to Alarm Mode, Then press D to ON/OFF “ALM” /“SIG” /”CH” function.
- If “ALM/SIG/CH” symbol appears , means ALM/SIG /CH function ON,otherwise means OFF
- “ALM/ ” appear means ALARM Function ON.”SIG/CH/ ” appear means Hourly Chime function ON
- In normal Mode, press B twice to enter Alarm mode and press C then “Hours”flashing
- Press D to adjust “Hour” for your Alarm. Pay attention to AM/PM .12H Display A/P means AM/PM.24H display “H” only means Hour
- Press C then “Minutes” flashing, Press D to adjust “Minutes” for your alarm . Press B key to exit.
6）Time & date setting
In Normal Mode, press B three times enter into setting mode and the “Seconds” flashing,Press D to zero.
- Press C the “Hours” will flash. Press D to adjust “Hours”(Adjust the Hour circulatory, “H” appear means 24H format,“A/P” or “AM/PM” appear will be 12Hformat)
- Press C the “Minutes” will flash. Press D to adjust “Minutes”.
- Press C the “Month” will flash. Press D t o adjust “Month”
- Press C the “Date”will flash. Press D to adjust “date”
- Press C the “Week” will flash. Press D to adjust “Week”
- Press B key to exit.