◆SKMEI 0939 Watch Instruction
(SKMEI 0939 Digital Watch Dial Plate)
- 12 Digits, Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Month, Day and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split count
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- At any station, press A key, the EL back light on for 3 seconds.
- Press B key to convert MODE:
1) Chronograph functionIn normal display mode: press B key once, enter Chronograph mode.
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue, press D to suspend again, when suspend, press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function, and the “SPL” symbol appear, press C key again to get the first group record ,but the second group still processing in the back ground, press C key again to continue the second group, press C key again to read the second group record......when the final group finished, Press D key to stop the SPL function, press C key read the final group(SUM) record, press C key again to clear the record to zero.
2) Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
- In normal mode， press B key twice to enter to Alarm Mode, then press D to ON/OFF “ALM” / “SIG” function.
- If “ALM/SIG” symbol appears, means ALM/SIG function ON, otherwise means OFF.
- “ALM/” appear means ALARM Function ON.” SIG/CHI/” appear means HOURLY CHIME function ON
3) Alarm setting
- in normal Mode, press B twice to enter Alarm mode and press C then “Hours” flashing.
- Press D to adjust “Hour” for your Alarm. Pay attention to AM/PM
- Press C then “Minutes” flashing, Press D to adjust “Minutes” for your alarm. Press B key to exit.
3) Time & date settingIn Normal Mode, press B three times enter into setting mode and the “Seconds” flashing, Press D to zero.
- Press C the “Hours” will flash. Press D to adjust “Hours.”
- (Adjust the Hour circulatory, “H” appear means 24H format, “A/P” or “AM/PM” appear will be 12Hformat)
- Press C the “Minutes” will flash. Press D to adjust “Minutes”.
- Press C the “Month” will flash. Press D t o adjust “Month.”
- Press C the “Date” will flash. Press D to adjust “date.”
- Press C the “Week” will flash. Press D to adjust “Day.”
- Press B key to exit.
* See also 12 digit operation manual