◆SKMEI 1021 Watch Instruction
(SKMEI 1021 Dual Movement Watch Dial Plate)
- 6 Digits LCD Display，Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Week
- Chime hourly and Daily Alarm
- 12 / 24H format selectable，Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- At any mode, press A key then EL backlight will last for 3s.
- In normal Mode, Press D key to check Month and Date
- In normal Mode, Press C key to check Alarm time
- Press B key to convert mode:
1) Chronograph function
In normal display mode: press B key once, enter Chronograph mode
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue,press D to suspend again,......when suspend,press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function and get the first group record ,but the second group is still processing in the back ground, press C key again to run the third group record, press C again to stop the running of the second group and read the second record; but the third group is still processing in the back ground......when the final group finished, Press D key to stop the SPL function, press C key to read the final group(SUM) record, press C key again to clear the record to 0:00:00.
2) Alarm Setting
- in normal display Mode, press B key twice enter into Alarm Mode and the Hours flashing, press D key to adjust the correct hour for your Alarm.
- Press C key the Minutes will flash. Press D key to adjust the correct minutes.
- Press B key to exit.
3) Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
In normal display mode press C and D key together to ON/OFF the alarm. If the icon “🔔” Or “📶” appears in the corner, the alarm is ON. If the icon disappears, the alarm is OFF. Press B key to exit.
4) Time & date Setting
In normal Mode, press B key three times enter time&date setting mode and the seconds will flashing. Press D key to zero.
- Press C key the Minute will flash. Press D key to adjust the correct Minutes.
- Press C key the Hours will flash. Press D key to adjust correct Hours
- Press C key the Date will flash. Press D key to adjust correct date
- Press C key the Month will flash. Press D key to adjust correct Month
- Press C key the week will flash. Press D key to adjust the correct week.
- Press B key to exit.
* See also 6 digit operation manual