◆SKMEI 1080 Watch Instruction
(SKMEI 1080 Temperature Watch Dial)
- 10 Digits LCD Display with thermometer Display, Hour, Minute, Second, Month and Week.
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- Snooze Function
- 12 / 24H format
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions.
- EL Back Light
B. Operational Manual
In TEMP Mode, press D key to select ℃ or ℉.(When checking ambient temperature, should take off watch from wrist and after 30 minutes then check ).
2)Alarm & Chime Setting
In Alarm Mode, press D key to ON/OFF the Alarm “” and Chime “” function, If only “ALM” icon ON means when the time is alarm time will chime; if only “CHM” icon ON means every Hour will chime if the two icons ON means in alarm time and every Hour will chime.
- In AlarmMode, press C key the Hours will flash, press D key to adjust the Alarm Hours..
- Press C key again the Minutes will flash , press D key to adjust the Alarm Minutes
- Press C key finish setting.
- When alarming, press B key to start Snooze function, after 5 minutes will beeping for 20s again. Press C/D key to stop alarm beeping.
3) Alarm & Chime Setting
- In Chronograph modePress D key once to start, press D key again to suspend.When suspend, press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function. Press C key again to get the record and the stopwatch still processing in the background. Press D key to suspend. Press C key back to 0:00:00
4) Time & Date Setting
- In normal display Mode, press D key to select 12/24H format
- In time setting mode, Second flashing, press D key to zero.
- Press C key and the icon of Hours will flash. Press D key to reach the correct Hours (Pay attention: A/P/H,”A” means “AM”, “P” means “PM”,“H” is 24 hour format)
- Press C key and the icon of the Minute will flash. Press D key to adjust Minutes;
- Press C key and the icon of the Month will flash. Press D key to adjust Month ;
- Press C key and the icon of the Date will flash. Press D key to adjust Date.
- Press C key and the icon of the week will flash. Press D key to adjust Day.