◆SKMEI 1139 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1139 Digital Watch Dial）
- 12 Digits,display Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Month, Date and Week
- Daily Alarm and hourly Chime
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight (Press A)
B. Operational Manual
At any mode, press A key, the EL back light on for 3 seconds.
In normal display mode, press B key to convert MODE:
1. Chronograph functions
In normal display mode: press B key, enter Chronograph mode.
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue, press D to suspend again, when suspend, press C key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key enter into split function and get the first group record ,but the second group is still processing in the back ground, press C key again to run the third group record, press C again to stop the running of the second group and read the second record; but the third group is still processing in the back ground......when the final group finished, Press D key to stop the SPL function, press C key to read the final group(SUM) record, press C key again to clear the record to 0:00:00.
2. Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
- In normal mode， press B key twice to enter to Alarm Mode, then press D to ON/OFF “ALM” /“CH” function.
- If “ALM/CH” symbol appears, means ALM/CH function ON, otherwise means OFF
3. Alarm setting
- In normal Mode, press B twice to enter Alarm mode and press C then “Hours” is flashing
- Press D to adjust “Hour” for your Alarm. Pay attention to AM/PM
- Press C then “Minutes” is flashing, Press D to adjust “Minutes” for your alarm. Press B key to exit.
4. Time & Date Setting
In Normal Mode, press B three times enter into setting mode and the “Seconds” is flashing, Press D to zero.
- Press C the “Hours” will flash. Press D to adjust “Hours”
- Press C the “Minutes” will flash. Press D to adjust “Minutes”.
- Press C the “Month” will flash. Press D t o adjust “Month”
- Press C the “Date”will flash. Press D to adjust “date”
- Press C the “Week” will flash. Press D to adjust “Day”
- Press B key to exit.