◆SKMEI 1202 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1202 dual movements watch operation interface）
- 8 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour, Minute, Second, Month, Day and Week
- 2 Alarm and Chime hourly
- Dual Time
- 12 / 24H format selectable
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- Use the Real Time Mode to set and view the current time and date.
- In the Real Time Mode. Press D key to view the current date, Release D key will return the Real Time Mode
- To set the time and date:
- a). In the Real Time Mode. Press C key until the “Seconds” start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- b). Press B key to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings shown.
- c). When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D key to change it as described below.
|Change this setting||Perform this button operation|
|Seconds||Press D key to reset to 00.|
|Minutes, Hour, Week, Month, Day||Press D key to increase the setting|
|12/24Hour||Press D key to change the 12-hour format or 24-hour format|
- d). The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- The display range of the Chronograph is23hour,59 minutes, 59.99seconds..
- The stopwatch will be count to max. values and restart from zero until you stop it.
To measure times with the stopwatch
- Alarm Operation: The alarm tone sounds at the preset time for about 15 seconds. Pressing any button stops the alarm tone operation.
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime
- Press Ｄ key to turn on/off Alarm ( “ ” ) or Chime (“ ”).
- Alarm setting :In the Alarm Mode, press C key until the Hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, Press B key to select "Hour "、"Minute "or ”alarm1/alarm2” setting, Press D key to adjust the flashing item, Press C key to confirm.
- The display range of the timer is 23hr 59min,59sec.
- Timer alarm sounds for about 10 seconds when counting down to 0:00:00.
- Timer Time setting
Press and hold Ｃ key f to time setting state and "Hour" flashing , Press B key to select "Hour" or "Minute" setting ,Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item, Press Ｃ key to complete setting.
- Timer operation
Press Ｄ key to Start/Stop counting .
- Dual Time setting
In the Dual Time mode ,Press and hold Ｃ key to select "hour" setting, Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item, Press Ｃ key again to finish setting ,and return to Dual Time displaying mode .