◆SKMEI 1251 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1251 digital watch dial）
- 13 Digits, Hour ,Minutes ,Seconds ,Month,Day and Week
- Daily Alarm Chime hourly and Snooze Function
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- Count Down (Upper limit : 24H)
- Dual Time
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1.At any state ,press Ａ key EL backlight for 3s .
- Time Setting
- a)Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero; Press B key to select item as following sequence :
- b).Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item,
- c).Press C key to return to Real Time Mode.
- d). Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes .In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29,the minutes are unchanged.
- e) 12/24-Hour format :In the timekeeping Mode, Use D to toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping.
In Real Time Mode, press B key enter into Alarm Mode
Press C key to turn on/off Alarm()and Snooze(Snz)
Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to select "Hour" setting ; Press B key to select "Minute" setting; Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item.
Hour → Minute
In Real Time Mode , press B key twice enter into Chronograph Mode
- Press Ｄ key to Start/Stop running ;When stop, press C key to zero.
- When running ,press Ｃ key to split Counting. Then press Ｄ key to exit split count ,and stop counting ; When exit split count ,press Ｃ key to zero.
- Dual Time setting
In Real Time mode , Press B key 3 times to enter Dual Time Mode, Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to select " Hour " setting, Press B key to select " Minute " setting, Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item, Press Ｃ key again to finish setting ,and return to Dual Time displaying mode .
- In Real Time Mode,press B key four times enter into Timer mode
- Press D key to Start/Stop countdown
- When stop the countdown,press C key back to the first setting time
- Timer alarm sounds for about 10s when counting down to 0:00:00.The timer is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Press C key 2s enter into countdown time setting
a).Press B key to adjust “Hour” and then “Minute”
Hour → Minute
b).Press D key to adjust the flashing item
c).Press C key to confirm