◆SKMEI 1274 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1274 dual movements watch dial）
- 17 Digits LCD Display，Display Hour ,Minute ,Second , Year（2000~2049）、Day , Month and Week.
- 5 Groups Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- Countdown function
- Snooze function
- 12 / 24H format,Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph
- Dual time function
- EL Backlight
B. Operational Manual
1.At normal time mode,press B key to select the other function display mode, at any state ,press A key EL backlight for 3s.
- In normal time mode，Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting and "Second" flashing，press A key “Second “to zero;；press B key to select item as following sequence :
Minute → Hour → Day → Month → Year
Press A key to adjust the flashing item,press C to the normal time mode.
- Setting “second”,if the “second “is range from 30~59.after turn to 00 ,the “minute” needs“+1”if the second value is range from 00~29”,the “Minute “needn’t change .
- Adjusting the 12/24H format
At normal model，press D key to change the 12H format and 24H format by order.
- Watch includes 5 groups of daily alarm separately ,”Hour “and “Minute” can be adjusted，When time reach the setting time，it will sound 10s ;”Chime hourly turn on. It will sound “Di Di” each hour.
- Each group alarm display separately as（AL1、AL2、AL3、AL4、AL5），At each group,press D key turn on/off the alarm and the alarm symbol appear/disappear.
- Only AL1 has the snooze function within 5 group alarm ,At AL1 alarm model,press D key turn on/off the snooze function and AL1 alarm symbol；when the snooze function turn on， After AL1 sound stop，it will automatic sound 10s every 5 minute，press C key to turn off the snooze function.
- Alarm time setting：
- a).At Alarm display mode, press A key to selecting and setting AL1 to AL5 .
- b).Choose the Alarm you want,then hold and press C key 2 second :hour” flashing。
- c). Press B key to choice “hour “.”Minute”by order
- d).press A increase the value，press and hold A key can increase the value quickly , press C key exit the Alarm Setting mode and back to Alarm display mode.
- The setting of Five groups alarm clock is the same.
- Stop the alarm clock
When the alarm sounds, press any keys to stop the alarm
- The switch of snooze function and Hourly chime function
Display screen In alarm mode 1, press D key to set the selected snooze function on and off.
In the "AL: 00" screen, press the D key to turn on or off the hourly chime.
：Indicates that snooze function is on (ON)
：Indicates that hourly chime is on (ON)
c).If the alarm function is on, the alarm opening symbol will still appear in other display mode.
- The measure range of chronograph is (0~23”59”59”59)
- If don’t stop Chronograph ,it will be measured continuously,and after reaching the max value ,the chronograph will return back to 0 ,then measure again,
- If exit chronograph model during intermediate time ,the chronograph measure will be back to passing time
- using chronograph measurement:
Passing time :
the measure the using time for two players:
Press C key will show all the time of chronograph measure ,and press C key again chronograph will return to zero
- Countdown can be set in 1 minute and 24 hours, when the countdown to zero, the alarm will sound 10 seconds, then press any key to stop the alarm.
- countdown setting:
a)In the countdown mode, press and hold C key for 2 seconds, enter the countdown setting mode, the flashing.
b). Press B to select the following items:
c).Press A to increase the value, and while press and hold A key can increase the value quickly.
d).After the countdown setting, press C to exit the setting mode and return to the countdown display mode.
e).If want to set the countdown value to 24 hours, Just set it to 0:00.
- countdown operation:
Press D to start or pause the countdown, and when the countdown is paused, press C to return to the set starting time.
In dual time model.Press and hold C key 2s,the “Hour “will be flashing ,Press B key to select " “Hour”Minute " setting,press A key to adjust the flashing item.what’s more,press and hold A key can increase the value quickly.,then Press C key return to dual time mode.