◆13 Digits Operation Instruction Version 1
(13 digits watch dial)
- 13 Digits LCD Display，Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Month ,Day, Year and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- Snooze function
- 12 / 24H format selectable，Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- Dual Time
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
At any state, press Ａ or E key EL backlight for 3s.
1. Time Setting
- a). Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero; Press B key to select item as following sequence:
- b). Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item,
- c). Press C key to return to Real Time Mode.
- d). Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
- e) 12/24-Hour format: In the timekeeping Mode, Use D to toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping.
2. Daily Alarm
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime
- a) Press C key to turn on/off Alarm and Snooze ( SNZ )
- b) In Alarm Mode, press button D, then C to turn on/off ( ) hourly chime
- Alarm setting.
Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to select "Hour" setting; Press B key to select "Minute" setting; Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item.
- When Alarm is ON, the alarm symbol () will flash once it reaches the setting time. After 10 seconds, it will stop automatically.
- Snooze function: The alarm tone sounds at the present time for 10 seconds, regardless of the mode the watch is in. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, until you turn the alarm off. The snooze alarm indicator (“ ” “SNZ” ) flashing.
- Press Ｄ key to Start/Stop running.
- When stop, press C key to zero.
- When running, press Ｃ key to split Counting. Then press Ｄ key to exit split count, and stop counting; When exit split count, press Ｃ key to zero.
- When running, press B key to return to Real Time mode, and it is running at back.
4. Dual Time
Dual Time setting.
In the Real Time mode, Press B key 3 times to enter Dual Time Mode, Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to select " Hour " setting, Press B key to select " Minute " setting, Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item, Press Ｃ key again to finish setting, and return to Dual Time displaying mode.
5. Timer mode
- The display range of the timer is 23hour 59minute 59 second.
- Timer alarm sounds for about 15 seconds when counting down to 0:00:00. The timer is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
Timer Time setting.
Press and hold Ｃ key for 2s to time setting state and "Hour" flashing, Press B key to select "Hour" or "Minute" setting, Press Ｄ key to adjust the flashing item, Press Ｃ key to complete setting.
Press Ｄ key to Start/Stop counting; Press Ｃ key to starting value when stop counting.