◆SKMEI 1355 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1355 dual time watch button）
A. Functions Overview
- 12 Digits LCD Display，Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Month ,Day and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H format selectable
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1. At any state ,press Ａ key EL backlight for 3s .
- Press Ｄ key to Start/Stop running ;
- When stop ,press C key to zero .
- When running ,press Ｃ key to split count. indicator "SP" showing
- Then press Ｄ key to exit split count ,and stop counting ; press Ｃ key again to zero ;
- When running ,press Ｂ key to return to Real Time Mode ,and it running at back .
3. Daily Alarm
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime. Press Ｄ key to turn on/off Alarm () or Chime ()
- Alarm setting : Press C key to select "Hour " or "Minute "setting, Press D key to adjust the flashing item, Press C key to confirm, Press Ｂ key to return to Real Time mode.
- Alarm Snooze ON/OFF
- At Alarm sounding state ,press Ｃ key or D key to stop sounding ,and press B key to ON/OFF snooze function .When Snooze function be ON ,it will sound five minutes later ,and auto stop after sounding for 20 Second.
4. Time Setting
- "Second " flashing when loading ,press D key to zero ; Press C key to select item as following sequence : Hour → Minute → Month → Day → Day of Week → Second
- When setting "Hour " ,"Ｈ" display for ２４H format ;"Ａ" or "Ｐ" for １２H format .
- Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes . In the range of 00 to 29,the minutes are unchanged.