◆SKMEI 1371 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1371 Dual movements watch button）
- 13 Digits, Hour, Minutes, Seconds, Month, Date and Week
- Daily Alarm Chime hourly and Snooze Function
- 12 / 24H format select-able , Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- Count Down (Upper limit : 12H)
- Dual Time
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1.At any state, press A key EL backlight for 3s.
2.Normal Time Mode
- Time Setting
- Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero; Press B key to select item as following sequence:
- Press D key to adjust the flashing item,
- Press C key to confirm and back to Normal Time Mode.
- Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
- 12/24-Hour format :In the timekeeping Mode, Use D to toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping.
In Normal Time Mode, press B key enter into Alarm Mode
Press C key to turn on/off Alarm()and Snooze(Snz)
- Alarm setting
Press and hold C key for 2s to select "Hour" setting; Press B key to select "Minute" setting; Press D key to adjust the flashing item.
Hour → Minute
- In Normal Time Mode, press B key twice enter into Chronograph Mode.
- Press D key to Start/Stop running; When stop, press C key to zero.
- When running, press C key to split Counting. Then press D key to exit split count, and stop counting; When exit split count, press C key to zero.
- In Normal Time Mode, press B key four times enter into Timer mode.
- Press D key to Start/Stop countdown.
- When stop the countdown, press C key back to the first setting time.
- Timer alarm sounds for about 10s when counting down to 0:00:00.The timer is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Press C key 2s enter into countdown time setting
Press B key to adjust “Hour” and then “Minute”
Hour → Minute
- In Normal Time mode , Press D key to enter Dual Time Mode,
- Press and hold C key for 2s to select " Minute " setting, Press B key to select " Hour " setting, Press D key to adjust the flashing item,
- Press C key again to finish setting ,and return to Dual Time displaying mode.
- Press D key back to Normal Time Mode.