◆SKMEI 1383 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1383 digital watch button）
- 8 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour, Minute, Second, Month, Date and Week
- 12 / 24H format selectable
- 2 Alarm and Chime hourly
- Dual Time
- The display rang of the chronograph is 23 hour, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- In the Real Time Mode press A key to view the current time and date.
1. Time and Date Setting
- In the Real Time Mode. Press D key to enter the setting mode,“Seconds”start to flash,then press A key, “Second” back to zero;press C key to select “hour”“Minute”“Month”“Date”“ Week”“12/24 hours”,press A key to adjust the flashing items, when setting done, press D key to return to the Real Time Mode.
- In the Real Timer Mode, press C key to enter the Chronograph Mode,press A key to start timing,press A key again to stop the timing,then press D key to back to Zero.
- Slipt timing: Press A key to start timing,press D key to set the slipt timing ,it will show the 1st timer on the screen ,press A key to stop the timing ,after the timing stops,press D key again,it will show 2nd timing on screen. Press D key again to back to 0:00.
Alarm setting :In the Real Time Mode, press C key twice to enter the Alarm Mode ,press D key to enter the Alarm setting, press C key to select “Hour”、“Minute”or “Alarm1/Alarm2” setting ,then press A key to adjust the flashing item , press D key to confirm.
Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime
Press C key to turn on/off Alarm ( “ALM ” ) or Chime (“CHI ”).
Turn on “Alarm”will show “ALM”on the screen,turn on “Chime” will show “CHI”on the screen.
The Alarm Operation: The alarm tone sounds at the preset time for 15 seconds. Pressing any button to stop the alarm tone operation.
- The display range of the Countdown is 23 hr 59 min, 59 sec, timer alarm sounds for about 10 seconds when counting down to 0:00:00.
- Timer setting
In Countdown Mode,press D key to time setting state and "Hour" flashing , press C key to select "Hour" or "Minute" “Second” setting, press A key to adjust the flashing item, ress D key to complete setting.
- Timer operation
Press A key to Start/Stop counting .
- Dual Time function can set the time for another different time zone.
- In the Real Time Mode, press C key 4 times to enter the Dual Time Mode, press D key to time setting, press A key to adjust the flashing item, after setting, press D key to exit.
- The “minute” and “second” is synchronize to the Real Time Mode.