◆SKMEI 1405 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1405 solar watch button）
- 10 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour,Minute,Second,Date and week.
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H format selectable
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- EL backlight
- Without sun or light, the watch power come from the battery.
- In the sun or light source, the solar panel can accept solar / light power, and supply it to the watch for work, no need battery power.
B. Operational Manual
1. Real Time
- Press D key to convert 12/24 time, the screen shows "24H" when it is the 24 hour mode.
2. Daily Alarm
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime: In Alarm mode ("Hour" and "Minute" do not flashing), press D key to turn on/off the Alarm:() and Chime: () in turn.
- The Alarm opening sign () and the Chime opening sign () are displayed in all function modes.
- Whatever function mode is currently displayed, the Alarm will ring for 20 seconds when it reaches the preset time and the Alarm sign () will flash during the Alarm.
- After turning on the Chime, sound ( BI BI )will be issued at every Chime hour.
- Alarm setting: Press C key to select "Hour " or "Minute "setting, Press D key to adjust the flashing item, Press C key to confirm, Press B key to return to Real Time mode.
- The display range of the Chronograph is 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
- If the Chronograph is not stopped, even if the Chronograph function is exited, the test time will continue.
- If the Chronograph function is withdrawn, the halfway time will be cleared and the picture will return to the time-lapse measurement screen when the halfway time is displayed in the screen.
- Press D key to Start/Stop running.
- When stop, press C key to zero.
- When running, press C key to split count.
- When press D key to exit split count.
- Press C key to Chronograph, that is to record the completion time of the first player.
- Then press D key to complete the measurement, record the completion time of the second players and finally press C key to clear the record.
4. Time Setting
- “Second " flashing when loading, press D key to zero; Press C key to select item as following sequence: Minute, Month, Day, Week.
- When running, press B key to return to Real Time Mode.