◆SKMEI 1362 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1362 digital watch button）
- 13 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour, Minute, Second, Month, Day, and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- Snooze functions
- Dual Time
- Timer, Max Time length: 23:59:59;
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 seconds Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1.At Non-setting mode, press B to choose operation mode. At any mode, press A EL illuminates for 1.5s. At real time model , press D to switch between 12 or 24 hours
2.Normal Time Mode
- Normal Time setting
- Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero, press B key to select item as following sequence :
- b).Press D key to adjust the flashing item.
- c).Press C key to return to normal time mode.
- d). Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and add 1 to the minutes .In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
- e) 12/24-Hour format : In normal time mode, use D to switch between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) time mode.
- Daily alarm and snooze alarm ( SNZ) off /on: At alarm mode, press C key to turn on/off alarm, will display (ALM ) or snooze(SNZ ) , when alarm is ringing, (ALM) will flash once it reaches setting time, and will stop automatically after 10 s , when alarm is ring , press any key to stop.
- Daily alarm and daytime alarms settings: At alarm mode, press C key 2s into alarm time setting mode, press D key to adjust flashing character "plus" operation, press B key to select items, press C key to confirm setting. If set date in alarm setting mode, the alarm is for that date, without date is daily alarm.
- Hourly chime off /on: At alarm mode, press D key, and "Hour" disappeared , then press C key to turn on/off (SIG ) hourly chime.
- Snooze mode：When snooze mode is on, alarm will ring every 5 minutes, without any operation, will Last 10s.
- Press D key to start/stop running, when stop, press C key to zero.
- Midway time: At chronograph mode, press D key to start, press C key to measure midway time, the display changes from “ST” to “SPL”, press C again to release the midway time. In this state, press D key to stop. In stop state, press C key to zero.
- Two player time: At chronograph mode, press D key to start. In this state, press C key to display the time of first player, press D key again to stop second player's test. At this time, press C key to view the time for the second player, and then press C key to zero.
5. Dual Time Mode
- Dual Time setting
In dual time mode , press and hold C key for 2s to select " Hour " setting, press B key to select " Minute " setting, press B key to adjust the flashing item, press C key again to finish setting , and return to dual time displaying mode . Can’t set seconds of dual time mode, it is Synchronize to Normal time Mode.
- Timer time setting : Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting mode and "Hour" is flashing, press B key to select "Hour" or "Minute" setting , press D key to adjust the flashing item, press C key to complete setting.
- Timer operation: Press D key to start/stop counting, press C key to starting value when stop counting.
Note: when watch in setting mode of each function , the character in adjustment is in flashing.