◆SKMEI 1580 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1580 digital watch button）
- 12 digital Normal Time Mode, display “ Hour ”, “ Minute ”, “ Second ”, “ Year (2000~2049) ”, “ Month ”, “ Date ”, “ Week ”.
- Daily Alarm and Hourly Chime Mode
- 12 / 24 Hours Format Mode, Automatic Calendar
- Dual Time Mode
- 1/100 Second Chronograph and Split Timing Function
- Count Down Mode (The Max Countdown Time is 23:59:59)
- LED Backlight
- In any mode, keep pressing D key to enter the quick adjustment
B. Operational Manual
1.In any mode,press A key, the EL Backlight will light for 3s, press B key can choose different mode
2.Normal Time Mode
- In Normal Time Mode State, press C key to adjust time
- In this moment, the “Second” is flashing, press D key, “Second” will to zero, press B key to select the following item in turn:
- Press D key to select the related items
- Press C key to confirm and return to the Normal Time Mode State
- When setting “Second”, if the “Second” value is 00~59, press D key, the value will change to “00” and will add “1” in the same time
- Setting “12 /24 Hours Format” : In Normal Time Mode, press C key, the “Second” is flashing, then press A key to select “12 / 24 Hour Format”, display “24H” is “24 Hours Format”, show “PM” is the afternoon of “12 Hours Format”.
- In Alarm Mode State, press A key to open or close the “Alarm” in turn: Alarm (ALM) and Hourly Chime (CHI)
- Press C key to adjust “Alarm” (Alarm will turn on automatically)
- In this moment, the “Hour” is flashing, press B key to adjust the following items: Hour→Minute→Month→Date
- Press D key to select related item
- Press C key to confirm and return to the Alarm Mode State
- When adjust “Month” and “Date” display “-- --” is Daily Alarm
- In the situation of the Alarm is open, when up to the Alarm Setting Time, the “ALM” will be flashing, and the Alarm will stop after 20s.
4.Dual Time Mode
- In Dual Time Mode State, press C key, the “Hour” will be flashing
- press D key to adjust “Hour”;
- press B key, the “Minute” will be flashing, and press D key to adjust “Minute”;
- then press C key to confirm and return to the Dual Time Mode State.
5.Count Down Mode
- In Count Down Mode State, press D key to start or stop Count Down, when “Count Down” be stopped, press A key the “Count Down” will return to the original setting time automatically
- When the “Count Down” up to Zero, the “Count Down” will stop automatically, the alarm signal will keep for 10s, press any key can stop the alarm. After the Alarm, the Count Down will be reset.
- Press C key to adjust the “Count Down” Time:
- In this time, the “Hour” is flashing, press B key to select the following items: Hour→Minute→Second
- Press D key to select the related item
- Press A key will start the automatic loop Count Down (“AUTO”) function.
- Press C key to confirm it.
- In Chronograph Mode State, press D key will start the stopwatch to run seconds, press D again to stop it. When the Chronograph be stopped, press A key to Zero.
- Press D key to start, press A key to enter split timing state, then start split measurement. Press D key to start and notes first runner finishes , and press A key to stop split timing, notes second runner finishes, finally press A key to clear the data.
To Measure Times with the Stopwatch