◆SKMEI 1759 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1759 10ATM Digital Watch Button）
- 12 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Month , year (2000 ~ 2099), Day and Week
- Daily Alarm Chime hourly and Snooze Function
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- Dual Time
- Count down timer with preset value up to 24 Hour.
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1. At any state ,press A key LED backlight for 2s.
Real Time Mode
- Time Setting
- Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero; Press B key to select item as following sequence :
- Press D key to adjust the flashing item,
- Press C key to return to Real Time Mode.
- Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes .In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29,the minutes are unchanged.
- 12/24-Hour format :In the timekeeping Mode, Use D to toggle between 12-hour (12H) and 24-hour (24H) timekeeping.
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime
- Press C key to turn on/off Alarm and Snooze ( )
- In Alarm Mode, press button D, then C to turn on/off ( ) hourly chime
Press and hold C key for 2s to select "Hour" setting ; Press B key to select "Minute" setting; Press D key to adjust the flashing item.
- The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
- The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
- The stopwatch measurement operation continues even if you exit the Stopwatch Mode.
- Exiting the Stopwatch Mode while a split time is frozen on the display clears the split time and returns to elapsed time measurement.
- To measure times with the stopwatch:
Dual Time Mode
- In the Dual Time Mode, press and hold C key until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press B key to change the selection in the following sequence.
- Press D key to increase the setting.
- Press C key to exit the setting screen.
- In the Countdown Mode, press and hold D key until the hour setting of the countdown start time stars to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press D key to Start/Stop countdown
- When stop the countdown,press C key back to the first setting time
- Timer alarm sounds for about 10s when counting down to 0:00:00.The timer is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Press C key 2s enter into countdown time setting
- Press B key to adjust “Hour” and then “Minute”
Hour → Minute
- Press D key to adjust the flashing item
- Press C key to confirm