◆13 Digits Operation Instruction Version 2
(13 digits watch dial)
- 13 Digits LCD Display, Display Hour, Minute, Second, Month, year (2000~2099), Day and Week
- daily alarms and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch and Split
- Dual Time
- Count down timer with preset value up to 24 Hour.
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
At any state ,press Ａ key EL backlight for 2s.
1. Real Time
- In Real time mode,Hold down C key until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press B key to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings shown.
- When the setting you want to change is flashing, press D key to change it as described below.
|Change this setting||Perform this button operation|
|Seconds||Press D key to reset to 00.|
|Hour, Minutes, Year, Month, Day||Press D key to increase the setting|
- Pressing D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
- Pressing C key to exit the setting screen.
- a).The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- b). The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099.
- c). The watch’s built-in fully automatic calendar automatically makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s battery replaced.
- In the Real time Mode, press D key to toggle between 12-hour timekeeping and 24-hour timekeeping.
- a).With the 12-hour format, the P (PM) indicator appears to the right of the hour digits for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears to the left of the hour digits for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m.
- b). With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, without any indicator.
- c). The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all other modes.
2. Daily Alarm
- Pressing D key in the Alarm Mode toggles between the alarm screen Alarm time displayed) and the Hourly Time Signal screen (:00 displayed).
- Alarm Types:
- a). Daily alarm: Set the hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound every day at the time you set.
- b). Date alarm: Set the month, day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound at the specific time, on the specific date you set.
- c). 1-Month alarm: Set the month, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound every day at time you set, only during the month you set.
- d). Monthly alarm: Set the day, hour and minutes for the alarm time. This type of setting causes the alarm to sound every month at time you set, on the day you set.
- To set an alarm time
- a). In the Alarm Mode, press D key to display the alarm screen.
- b). Hold down C key until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- c). Press B key to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
- d). While a setting is flashing, press D key to increase it.
To set an alarm that does not include a month (Daily alarm, Monthly alarm), set – for the month. Press D key until the – mark appears (between 12 and) while month setting is flashing.
To set an alarm that does not include a day (Daily alarm, 1-Month alarm), set - - for the day. Press D key until the - - mark appears (between the end of the month and 1) while the day setting is flashing.
When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. or p.m. (P indicator).
- e). Press C key to exit the setting screen.
- Press C key to turn on/off Alarm ( “” ) or snooze ( “ SNZ ” )
- The alarm tone sounds at the present time for about 10 seconds. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm repeats up to six times every five minutes.
- a). The alarm on indicator (“ ” ) and the snooze alarm on indicator ( “SNZ ” ) are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
- b).The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.
- c).Displaying the Alarm Mode setting screen automatically changes the alarm type to one-time alarm.
- d). Changing the Timekeeping Mode setting screen during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms stops the current snooze alarm operation9but snooze alarm remains as the alarm type setting).
- e). If a snooze alarm time is reached while you are setting the current time in the Timekeeping Mode, the alarm sounds only once. Subsequent snooze alarm operations are not performed.
- f). After a snooze alarm time is reached, you can perform the following steps during any 5-minute interval between alarms to stop the snooze alarm operation.
- To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off. In the Alarm Mode, press D key to display the Hourly Time Signal screen, Press C key to turn it on and off., The Hourly Time Signal（“SIG”） on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while this function is turned on.
- The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
- The stopwatch continues to run, restarting from zero after it reaches its limit, until you stop it.
- The stopwatch measurement operation continues even if you exit the Stopwatch Mode.
- Exiting the Stopwatch Mode while a split time is frozen on the display clears the split time and returns to elapsed time measurement.
- To measure times with the stopwatch:
4. Dual Time Mode
- In the Dual Time Mode, hold down C key until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- Press B key to change the selection in the following sequence.
- Press D key to increase the setting.
- Press C key to exit the setting screen.
5. Countdown Time
- The countdown timer can be set within a range of 1 minute to 24 hours. An alarm sounds when the countdown reaches zero.
- To set the countdown start time:
- a). In the Countdown Timer Mode, hold down D key until the hour setting of the countdown start time stars to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- b). Press B key to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
- c). Which a setting is flashing, use D key to change it,
- d). Press C key to exit the setting screen.
- When the end of the countdown is reached, the alarm sounds 15 seconds or until you stop it by pressing any button. The countdown time is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Press D key while a countdown operation is in progress to pause it. Press D key again to resume the countdown.
- To completely stop a countdown operation, first pause it (by pressing D key), and then press C key. This returns the countdown time to its starting value.
- The countdown timer measurement operation continues even if you exit the Countdown Timer Mode.