◆SKMEI 1025 Watch Instruction
(SKMEI 1025 Digital Watch Dial Plate)
- In normal display mode shows: month -date-week- hour -minute - second
- Modes change: press S3 button
- Back light press S4 button
2) Modes of watch
3) Chronograph functions
4) Set up to alarms
- Hours: In normal display Mode, press S3 twice to the alarm mode ,then press S2 the “Hours" flashing, press S1 to adjust the Hour.
- Minutes: Press S2 again the “Minutes” flashing, press S1 to adjust the Minutes.
- Tap S3 to save / exit.
5) Alarm and chime ON/OFFIn normal display Mode, press S3 twice to the alarm modes,press S1 to ON/OFF alarm function,if the symbol of “🔔” appear , means alarm ON, otherwise means OFF. same action to ON/OFF hourly time signal function, if the “” appears to ON this function, and the watch will chime hourly , otherwise will not.
6) Set time & date
In normal display Mode, press S3 three times to enter Time&Date setting mode and "the seconds" flashing.
- Hours: press S2 and the hours will flash, press S1 to adjust the hours (“H” means 24H format)
- Minutes: press S2 and the minutes will flash, press S1 to adjust the minutes.
- Months: press S2 and the month will flash. press S1 to adjust the month (1=January, 2=February ...)
- Date: press S2 and the date will flash. press S1 to adjust date
- Day of Week: press S2 and the day of the week will flash. press S1 to adjust the week (MO=Monday...)
- Tap S3 to exit.
* See also 12 digits operation manual