◆SKMEI 1090 Watch Instruction
(SKMEI 1090 Dual Movements Watch Dial)
- Display Time,date and alarm
- 12/24H formats
- Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight
- 50M Water Resistant
B. Operational Manual
1) Modes of Watch
- In normal time display mode, press L, the EL backlight will last for 3 seconds and the screen will display the date;
- In normal time display mode, press C to view the alarm setting time.
2) Chronograph Function
The display range of the chronograph is 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds.
In normal time display mode, press M once to enter into the chronograph mode, press L key to start the running, press L again to pause or stop, press L to continue the running, press L to stop the chronograph, press C to set the data to zero.
*Split time function:
- While chronograph is running, press C to activate split time
- Press L to exit or stop split count
- When split time is stopped, press C to display last count; Press C to reset counts to zero
- Press M to return to Normal Time Mode
3) Alarm Setting
In normal time display mode, press the M twice times enter into Alarm mode and hours is flashing , press L to set the hour you desire; Press C and the minutes is flashing, press the L to set the minutes you desire. Press the M key to exit.
4) ALARM ON/OFFHold the C key and S key together to ON/OFF alarm function. When the alarm function is on, you can see the small icon of AL above the number of the middle eye. When the alarm function is off, the AL icon will disappear.
5) Time & Date SettingsIn Normal display mode, Press the M three times to enter time setting mode and the seconds is flashing.
- Minutes:Press C, the minutes will flash, press L key to reach the correct minutes
- Hours: Press C again, the hours will flash, press L to reach the correct hours;
- Dates: Press C again, the dates will flash, press L to reach the correct dates;
- Months: Press again, the months will flash, press L to reach the correct months.
- Press C again, the seconds is flashing, press L to set the seconds to zero.
- Press M to exit.