◆SKMEI 1389 Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1389 dual movements watch button）
- 13 Digits LCD Display，Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Month ,Day, Year and Week
- Daily Alarm and Chime hourly
- 12 / 24H format selectable. Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split functions
- Dual Time
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
1. At any state, press A key EL backlight for 3s
- Time Setting
- Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting state and "Second" flashing, press D key to zero; Press B key to select item as following sequence
- Press D key to adjust the flashing item,
- Press C key to return to Real Time Mode.
- Press D key while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
3. Daily Alarm
- Turn On / Off Alarm and Chime
Press D key to turn on/off Alarm (ALM) and Chime (CHM )
Press and hold C key for 2s to select "Minute" setting ; Press B key to select "Hour" setting; Press D key to adjust the flashing item.
- When Alarm is ON, the alarm symbol (ALM ) will flash once it reaches the setting time. After 20 seconds, it will stop automatically.
- Press D key to Start/Stop running;
- When stop, press C key to zero.
- When running ,press C key to split Counting. Then press D key to exit split count ,and stop counting ; When exit split count ,press C key to zero.
- When running, press B key to return to Real Time mode, and it running at back.
5. Timer mode
- The display range of the timer is 23hour 59minute 59 second.
- Timer alarm sounds for about 15 seconds when counting down to 0:00:00. The timer is automatically reset to its starting value after the alarm stops.
- Timer Time setting
Press and hold C key for 2s to time setting state and "Hour" flashing , Press B key to select "Hour" or "Minute" setting ,Press D key to adjust the flashing item, Press C key to complete setting.
- Timer operation
Press D key to Start/Stop counting ; Press C key to starting value when stop counting.
6. Dual Time
- Dual Time setting
In the Real Time mode , Press D key to enter Dual Time Mode, Press and hold C key for 2s to select " Hour " setting, Press B key to select " Minute " setting, Press D key to adjust the flashing item, Press C key again to finish setting ,and return to Dual Time displaying mode