◆SKMEI 1497 Solar Watch Instruction
（SKMEI 1497 Digital watch button）
- 6 Digits LCD Display, Display Week, Hour, Minute, Second
- Chime hourly and Daily Alarm
- 12 / 24H format selectable, Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight
B. Operational Manual
- At any mode, press A Key then EL backlight will last for 3s.
- In normal Mode, Press D Key to check Month and Date
- In normal Mode, Press C Key to check Alarm time
- Press B Key to convert mode:
In normal display mode: press B Key , enter Chronograph mode
- Press D to start, press D again to suspend, press D again to continue,press D to suspend again,......when suspend,press C Key back to 0:00:00.
- In Chronograph mode, press D Key to start, press C Key to enter into split function and get the first group record ,but the second group is still processing in the back ground, press C Key again to run the third group record, press C again to stop the running of the second group and read the second record; but the third group is still processing in the back ground, when the final group finished, Press D Key to stop the SPL function, press C Key to read the final group(SUM) record, press C Key again to clear the record to 0:00:00.
- in normal display Mode, press B Key twice enter into Alarm Mode, and Alarm Hour is flashing,Press D Key to adjust the correct hour for your Alarm.
- Press C Key and the Alarm Minutes is flashing. Press D Key to adjust the correct minute for your alarm.
- Press B Key to exit.
Alarm & Chime ON/OFF
- In normal display mode press C and D Key together to ON/OFF the alarm.
- If the “ ALM ” appears in the corner, the alarm is ON,if disappears, the alarm is OFF.
- In normal display mode, Hold C then press B Key to ON/OFF the hourly chime.
- If all the week icons (MO/TU/WE/TH/FR/SA/SU) are selected, the Chime is on; oppositely, the Chime is off.
In normal display Mode, press B Key three times to enter time setting mode and the Seconds will be flashing.
Press D Key to reset the Seconds to zero.
- Press C Key the Minute will flash. Press D Key to adjust the correct Minutes.
- Press C Key the Hour will flash. Press D Key to adjust correct Hours
- Press C Key the Date will flash. Press D Key to adjust correct Date
- Press C Key the Month will flash. Press D Key to adjust correct Month
- Press C Key the Week will flash. Press D Key to adjust the correct Week.
- Press B Key to exit.