◆SKMEI Solar Watch Manual
(SKMEI Solar Watch Dial Plate General)
- 6 Digits LCD Display,Display Hour ,Minute ,Second ,Day,Month,Week
- Chime hourly and Alarm
- Snooze function
- 12 / 24H format selectable,Auto Calendar
- 1/100 second Chronograph with split function
- EL backlight
- In the sun or light source,the solar panel can accept solar/light power,and supply it to the watch for work,no need battery power.
B. Operational Manual
In the non-setting mode, press B key to select the operating mode.
At any mode, press A key then EL backlight will last for 3s.
1) Timing Mode:
- In Timing mode,press C key to display the alarm,press D key to display the date.
- In timing mode,turn on/ off the alarm and hourly chime:
- press C+D Key to ON/OFF alarm. indicator“”displaying for on.
- press C+B key to ON/OFF hourly chime. If all the week icons (MO/TU/WE/TH/FR/SA/SU) appear, the Chime is on; if all the week icons disappear, the Chime is off.
2) Stopwatch Mode:
- The display range of the stopwatch is 23 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds.
- Stopwatch starts in 0.01 second,after 30 minutes, count in seconds.
- In stopwatch mode,press D key once to start running seconds,press D key again to stop seconds,When stop seconds,press C key to reset the stopwatch.
- In stopwatch mode,press D key to start timing,press C key to enter the segment timing state,press D key again to exit the split timing,enter the stopwatch stop state；When exiting the split timing,press C key to display all stopwatch time,Press C key again to run seconds to 0；Stopwatch runtime,Press B key to return to time display mode, stopwatch running in the background.
3) Alarm Mode
- “Hour”flashing once entering Daily Alarm
- Press C key to select “Hour” or “ Minute”setting
- Press D key to adjust the flashing item
- At alarm sounding state, press C key to stop sounding ,press D key to turn ON/OFF the snooze function,When snooze function be ON, it will sound five minutes later ,and auto stop after sounding for a minute .
4)Time setting Mode
- “Second” flashing once entering time setting mode
- press D key to zero，Press C key to select item as following sequence :Minute-----Hour-----Day-----Month -----Week
- When setting “Hour”,“A” or “P”displaying for 12H format. A means AM .P means PM. “H”displaying for 24H format
- Press D key while the “Second”are in the range of 00 to 59 .reset them to 00 and the minutes are unchanged
Note: (When the solar voltage is higher than the battery voltage, the movement uses solar power)